Ruger American Rifle Ranch, .300 ACC Blackout, 16.12 Barrel, 5 Round, Matte Black
- Ruger Marksman Adjustable trigger offers a crisp release with a pull weight that is user adjustable between 3 and 5 pounds, allowing shooters to make that perfect shot.
- Ergonomic, lightweight synthetic stock designed for quick, easy handling blends a classic look with modern forend contouring and grip serrations.
- Soft rubber buttpad is crafted for maximum recoil reduction.
- The one-piece, three-lug bolt with 70° throw provides ample scope clearance and utilizes a full diameter bolt body and dual cocking cams for smooth, easy cycling from the shoulder.
- Patent-pending Power Bedding, integral bedding block system positively locates the receiver and free-floats the barrel for outstanding accuracy.
- Offers minute-of-angle accuracy that can make every hunt a success.
- Compact threaded barrel (5/8"-24 thread pattern) is cold hammer-forged barrel results in ultra- precise rifling that provides exceptional accuracy, longevity and easy cleaning.
- Features a visible, accessible and easy-to-actuate tang safety that provides instant security.
- Offers a reliable rotary magazine that fits flush with the stock and offers the smooth feed that has become the hallmark of Ruger rotary magazines.
- Factory-Installed One-Piece Aluminum Scope Rail
- Also Includes: 1 Magazine, Sling Swivel Studs
- Caliber: .300 ACC Blackout
- Stock: Flat Dark Earth Synthetic
- Sights: None (Scope Rail Installed)
- Barrel Length: 16.12"
- Material: Alloy Steel
- Rate of Twist: 1:7" RH
- Capacity: 5 Rounds
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 5.9 lb.
- Overall Length: 36"
- Length of Pull: 13.75"
- Grooves: 6