Browning Gold Light 10 Gauge, Mossy Oak Break-Up Country 3.5" Chamber Length 26" Barrel Standard Invector Flush Choke Composite Stock Md: 011289114
The Browning Gold Light 10 is the top gun. Just ask any fan of 10 gauge autoloaders. No other 10 comes close to the Gold.
A superior feature line-up. You will appreciate the receiver of aluminum alloy for better balance. The gas operated action reduces recoil. Full 3-1/2" chamber to handle all 10 gauge loads. Potential magazine capacity of four in the magazine plus one in the chamber. The stock is an ultra-durable, weather resistance composite with the industry's best Dura-Touch Armor Coating for protection and a good grip. The Mossy Oak Break-Up Country camo puts this shotgun on the top of the "hunt anything" list.
- Gauge: 10 Gauge
- Chamber Length: 3.5"
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 48"
- Length of Pull: 14.5"
- Drop at Comb: 1.5"
- Drop at Heel: 2.5"
- Weight: 9 lbs 9 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Rib Width: 5/16
- Barrel Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Stock Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Chokes Included: Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Receiver Finish: Mossy Oak Break-Up Country
- Dura Touch Finish: Yes
- Chamber Finish: Chrome Plated Chamber
- Choke System: Standard Invector Flush
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Stock Material: Composite
- Recoil Pad: Black Ventilated
- Checkering: Molded
- Sling Swivel Studs: None
- Receiver Material: Aluminum Alloy
- Trigger Finish: Matte Black
- Trigger Guard Finish: Matte Black
- Bolt Slide Finish: Matte Black
- Magazine Type: Tubular
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Engraving: Buck Mark in Black