The Lady Hawk was designed originally with the female shooter in mind but as the pistol reached the stores, we found that about 90% of the pistols were being purchased by men. The benefits of the Lady Hawk outweighed the fact that the words “Lady Hawk” were carved into the slide of the gun. As with all things, the Lady Hawk has evolved. It currently comes standard without Lady Hawk on the slide, but it can be added at no charge if mentioned at time of ordering.
The grip frame on the Nighthawk Heinie Lady Hawk has been thinned at the front and back, has thin grips, and is matched to a commander length slide for ease of concealment. It’s chambered in 9mm with a scalloped front strap and mainspring housing.
- Caliber: 9mm
- Finish: titanium blue with stainless steel controls
- Forged commander size frame and 4.25" barrel (also available with an officer size frame)
- Match grade 9mm barrel
- Heinie Slant Pro Straight Eight Tritium night sights
- Thinned front strap and mainspring housing
- Nighthawk Custom Ultra-Thin Alumagrips™
- Serrated slide top
- Scalloped front strap and mainspring housing
- 40 lines per inch serrated rear of slide to match rear sight
- Shortened slide stop and beveled frame
- Crowned barrel flush with bushing
- Lightweight aluminum Nighthawk Custom tri-cavity trigger
- New ultra hi-cut front strap
- Completely dehorned for comfortable carry
- Heinie recoil spring plug
- Height: 5"
- Width: 1.27"
- Length: 7.85"
- Weight: 34.9 oz.
- 4.25" Barrel Length