Advanced Tactical Stock System for the Mossberg 500/590®, 12 gauge shotgun, utilizing a proprietary, lightweight, carbon-fiber reinforced polymer – impervious to weather, and able to withstand all standard gun solvents and oils. A six-position, collapsible butt-stock allows shot-gunners of all sizes to find the optimum adjustment for fit and comfort. The military-length forend can be configured with a smooth fore-cap, or with a mini tri-rail cap to allow the mounting of picatinny rail-mount accessories without sacrificing comfort or convenience. A 7-place shell carrier mounts to the left side of the receiver and includes individual shell-retention adjustment for each round, without interfering with the stroke of the forend.
- Extremely durable construction, yet weighs only 2.5 lbs.
- 6 position buttstock
- Ergonomic pistol grip with storage
- Tunable, interchangeable-insert recoil pad – soft and firm inserts included
- Molded in QD sling swivel hard points – L&R
- Detachable cheek riser
- AA113, 7-place shell carrier included (AA500SC only – not with AA500)