IWI Tavor X95 Flattop Semi-Auto 5.56 NATO, 16.5" Cold Hammer Forged Barrel, 10-Round Magazine Capacity, Reinforced Polymer Bullpup Stock, Black Md: XB1610
The new Tavor® X95™ is the next generation bullpup from IWI US, Inc. Upgrades and enhancements from the original TAVOR® SAR include a new fire control pack with a 5-6 lb. trigger pull, repositioning of the ambidextrous mag release to an AR-15 location, a forearm with Picatinny rails at the 3, 6, and 9 o’clock positions with removable rail covers, relocation of the charging handle closer to your center mass, a modular Tavor style pistol grip that can be swapped out to a standard pistol grip with traditional trigger guard and a smaller, lower profile bolt release button.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Action: Semi-auto, Gas Piston
- Operating System: Closed rotating bolt, long gas stroke on piston head
- Magazine Type: Polymer NATO STANAG type
- Magazine Capacity: 130 rounds
- Barrel Material: Cold hammer forged, CrMoV, chrome lined
- Barrel Length: 1.5"
- Overall Length: 2.5"
- Rifling: Right hand, 6 grooves, 1:7 inch twist
- Stock Color: Black
- Stock Type: Reinforced polymer bullpup configuration
- Sights: Folding front sight (blade) with Tritium insert and rear sight (aperture)
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.