Burris XTR II Scope 1-5x24mm, 30mm Main Tube, XTR II Ballistic 5.56 Gen 3, Black Md: 201004
This is serious, state-of-the-art technology for competitive shooters and tactical operators.
The XTR II 1-5x24 mm riflescope features a 5-times zoom system and 25% thicker tube construction than the original XTR Riflescope.
It has dimensionally-matched precision adjustment knobs and Zero Click Stop technology.
High-performance optics offer Hi-Lume multi-coated lenses. The lenses optimize target resolution, contrast, and low-light performance.
All hand-fitted internal assemblies are triple spring-tensioned for absolute shockproofing, even under severe recoil. They are vibration resistant, even on extended vehicular patrols.
- Designed for serious rifle shooters—both tactical and competitive
- The reticle uses milradian measurements and an illuminated, red, “broken circle” center that allows for ultra-fast engagement at short distances
- The rear focal plane (RFP) reticle design keeps the reticle size constant, so it’s large enough to be successful for close-quarter shots, and still performs well for mid-range shooting
- Single-turn windage and elevation knobs have a 1/10-mil click value adjustment and feature true Zero Click Stop
- 9.3 mils of elevation adjustment in 1 full turn; 4.6 mils of windage adjustment in both directions
- 30 mm body tube
- Excellent resolution optics and tactical-appropriate reticles and adjustment knobs make it easier to identify targets and adjust for windage and elevation
- Versatile 5-times zoom system allows for a larger field of view at close ranges and better target acquisition at long ranges
- Zero Click Stop adjustment knobs let you quickly and easily revert back to the original yardage setting without counting clicks
- Advanced windage and elevation adjustments are fast and easy; accurate and repeatable reticle adjustments match the measurement system of the reticle
- High-grade optical glass provides excellent brightness and clarity with lasting durability
- Index-matched Hi-Lume multicoating aids in low-light performance and glare elimination, increasing your success rate
- Illuminated reticle reduces time to get on target in any lighting condition and dramatically increases accuracy when target is dark
- 11 brightness settings (spanning night vision, low light, and daytime), with a convenient battery-saver position between each setting
- Double internal spring-tension system allows the scope to hold zero through shock, recoil, and vibrations
- Nitrogen-filled body tubes prevent internal fogging in the cold and rain
- Precision-gauged and hand-fitted internal assemblies maintain a consistent point of impact through the magnification range, regardless of shock and vibration
- Solid, 1-piece outer tube is stress-free and durable; withstands shock and vibration from even the heaviest-recoiling calibers