Lews Fishing Mach Speed Spool MCS Casting Reel 6.8:1 Gear Ratio, 11 Bearings, 10 lb Max Drag, Right Hand Md: MS1H
Featuring Lew’s exclusive Super Low Profile Reel Platform, the Lew's Mach Speed Spool MCS Casting Reel is one of the lowest profile baitcast reels ever created. Extremely easy to palm and fish, its strong and lightweight, graphite frame and sideplates provide a rigid base of operations, and its high strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft deliver plenty of power as well.
The externally adjustable MCS: Magnetic Control System also allows you to fine tune your casting for a wide range of lures and fishing conditions, and the durable Rulon drag system provides up to 10lb or max drag power. Loaded with features and lower-profile than ever before, the Lew's Mach Speed Spool MCS Casting Reel is a dream to fish.
- Strong and lightweight, graphite frame and sideplates
- Machined and anodized aluminum U-shape spool
- High strength solid brass main gear and crank shaft
- Externally adjustable Magnetic Control System (MCS)
- Double-anodized aluminum spool tension adjustment
- Audible click Durable Rulon drag system
- Anodized bowed aluminum 95mm handle
- Lew’s custom SoftTouch paddle handle knobs
- Anodized aluminum bowed drag star with audible click adjustment
- Quick release sideplate lock lever
- Zirconia line guide
- External lube port
- Technique: Casting
- Reel Handle Position: Right
- Gear Ratio: 6.8:1
- Bearing Count: 10SS + 1RB
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 110/12
- Max Drag: 10 lbs.
- Weight: 7.2 oz.