Daiwa Tournament Basia Spinning Reel, 4.1:1 Gear Ratio, 7bb Bearings, 22 lb Max Drag Md: BAS45QDA
Daiwa’s ultimate long distance carp spinning reel features a lightweight Magnesium alloy body and rotor for minimum weight. A large diameter, ABS Long Cast aluminum spool makes getting maximum distance a breeze, even with lighter weight baits. The Quick Drag (QD) system developed specifically for carp fishing allows changing from free-spooling to maximum drag with less than a full turn of the drag knob.
- 7 ball bearings
- Quick Drag system
- Magnesium body and rotor
- Machined aluminum handle with wooden knob
- Precision worm shaft levelwind lays line evenly on the spool
- Strong, Dura-Aluminum gears
- Infinite anti-reverse
- Aluminum ABS Long Cast spool design
- Air Bail
- Lifetime bail spring
- Oversize, spring-loaded line clip for repeatable casting distance
- Reliable manual bail trip
- Type: Spinning
- Action Freshwater / Saltwater: Heavy / -
- Gear Ratio: 4.1:1
- Retrieve Rate: 34.7"
- Bearing Count: 7BB
- Mono Capacity (Yards/lbs): 300/10, 260/12, 210/15
- Max Drag: 22.0
- Anti Reverse: Infinite anti-reverse
- Weight: 18.5 oz.