Folding Back-up Sight - Rear
Every weapon with an optical sight should have an auxiliary sighting system. If your optic depends on batteries, auxiliary sights are an absolute necessity.
- Designed for M4, M16 and AR-15 rifles, the KPOS system, and other weapons with same-plane mounting locations and similar sight height.
- Finger-adjustable for windage.
- Low-profile, lightweight design.
- May be used as primary or secondary sights.
- Ambidextrous deployment and control.
- High-grade polymer and metal construction.
- Spring-based locking mechanism will not break or deform.
- Mounts to MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny rails.
- Rear sight weight: 1 oz.
- Weight 1 oz. (30 gr)
- Width 1.26\" (32 mm)
- Height .55\" (14 mm)
- Length 2.05\" (52 mm)
- Height deployed 1.65\" (42 mm)
- Length folded 1.18\" (30 mm)
Manufacturer: FAB Defense