More than just a reservoir, the Mil Spec Antidote® Reservoir redefines the ultimate delivery system for an operator’s water supply and provides maximum adaptability for changing missions or combat environments. Includes our Quick Link Exit Port and QL HydroLock Bite Valve Adapter: tube clicks off for faster refilling with auto shut-off; new fillport: industry’s largest opening with air-light ¼ turn open/close for quick, secure seal that can’t be over-tightened; lighter-weight, lower-profile design.
Key Pack Features:
Improved fold-down fillport cover stays out of the way during re-filling; Quick-release shoulder straps unclip for easy removal and storage inside back panel stash pocket; Use D-ring attachment points to add to any armor vest or pack with MOLLE; Fully-insulated reservoir compartment using 5 mm closed cell foam; Add or remove name tags and unit badges quickly with integrated hook-and-loop; External fill for rapid refill without having to remove reservoir from pack; 500D Rip-Stop Cordura® Fabric
- Hydration Capacity: 100 oz / 3L
- Total Capacity: 3L (183 cu in) + 3L Reservoir
- Total Weight: 1.3 lbs / .61 kg (pack only)
- Dimensions: 18 in x 9.2 in x 5 in (46 cm x 23 cm x 13 cm)
- Fabric: 500D Ripstop Cordura® fabric front panel and yoke > 420D high density nylon back panel > 420D high density nylon stow-away panel for shoulder harness webbing > 5 mm closed cell foam panel and hydration compartment > 135D Poly lining > Nylon webbing