Winchester XPR Bolt Action Rifle 7mm-08 Rem 22" Barrel 3 Rounds Hunter VIAS Camo Polymer Stock
The button-rifled, free-floating steel barrel with recessed target crown on the Winchester's XPR Hunter Bolt-Action Rifle is thermally stress-relieved to ensure exceptional accuracy. Bolt is coated with nickel Teflon® for smooth operation and corrosion resistance. Advanced composite stock sports textured panels on the forend and pistol grip for improved grip in cold, wet conditions, while the Inflex Technology recoil pad reduces felt recoil. M.O.A.™ trigger system with zero takeup, zero creep and zero overtravel. Recessed target crown protects the muzzle rifling from wear and impacts to maintain accuracy. Also features two-position safety, bolt-release button and cocking indicator. Generous trigger guard and magazine frame for use with gloves. Detachable box magazine. Drilled and tapped for scope mounts. Includes spare magazine.
- Button-rifled, free-floating steel barrel with recessed target crown
- Smooth nickel-Teflon-coated bolt
- Vias camouflage composite stock with textured panels
- M.O.A. trigger system
- Action: Bolt
- Caliber: 7mm-08 Remington
- Barrel: 22"
- Magazine Capacity: 3 Rounds
- Overall Length: 42"
- Stock Finish: VIAS Camo Polymer
- Rate Of Twist: 1:9.5?
- Metal Finish: Permacote Gray
- Detachable Magazine: Y
- Checkering: Y
- Recoil Pad: Y
- Swivel Studs: Y
- Weight: 6.75 lbs
- Other Features: MOA Trigger System, Bolt Unlock Button, Nickel Teflon, Detachable Box Magazine, Advanced Polymer Stock, Inflex Tech Recoil Pad, Steel Recoil Lug Receiver Machined From Solid Steel Bar Stock, Two Position Thumb Safety, Button Rifled Free Float Steel Bbl