Diamondback Firearms Rifle DB15 5.56 NATO/223 Rem Black 16" Barrel 10 Rounds Rail, California Compliant
Diamondback’s DB15USB-CA rifle is made entirely in the U.S.A., starting with the tried-and-true U.S. Military-proven gas impingement system and using only the highest-quality components machined in Diamondback’s CNC facility. This rifle features a 16? melonite-coated, chrome moly barrel with an A2 flash hider, A2 front sight gas block, and a carbine-length gas system. The forged 7075 T6 aluminum receiver has a T-marked A3 flattop. It uses a 6-position ATI buttstock and buffer tube with a standard two-piece handguard and A2-style pistol grip. It comes with an aluminum 10-round magazine. Please note: this rifle is California Complaint with a Bullet-Button
- Action: Semi-Auto
- Caliber: 223 Remington/5.56 NATO
- Barrel Length: 16"
- Barrel Type: 4140 Chrome-Moly, M4 Contour
- Barrel Twist Rate: 1 x 9
- Capacity: 10+1
- Finish: Black Anodized Hardcoat
- Sights: None
- Bolt Carrier: Shot-Peened, Magnetic Particle Inspected Mil Spec 8620 carrier
- Lower Receiver: Forged 7075 T6 Aluminium
- Upper Receiver: A3 Flattop Forged 7075 T6 Aluminum, T-Marked
- Handguard: Standard 2-Piece Plastic
- Pistol Grip: A2 Style
- Stock: ATI Strikeforce Stock
- Weight: 6.65 lbs.
- Overall Length (Stock Collapsed): 32.5?
- Overal Length (Stock Expanded): 36.25?
- Flash Hider: A2