Big Agnes Fly Creek HV UL 3 Person Tent Md: THVFLY316
The award winning Fly Creek tents have been redesigned with steep wall architecture and a vertical door to maximize floor and head space. These features create more livable space so you can be more comfortable in the backcountry. Fly Creek HV UL models have 25% more space in the head and shoulders, and 10% more in the foot box. The dry entry brow and 7 sq. ft. vestibule keeps your gear dry in rough weather. All of the weatherproof and technical features of a three season tent and with ultralight materials to keep the Fly Creek your go-to, easy to set up shelter when you need to pack ultralight.
- DAC Angle Hub, unique to Fly Creek HV tents, enables improved high volume pole architecture resulting in steeper wall angles
- High Volume pole architecture increases useable interior space without increasing weight
- Steeper walls and vestibule angle create a dry tent entry
- Vertical door construction adds more usable volume to the vestibule
- Single door and vestibule featuring storm flaps on vestibule zipper
- Reflective guylines and webbing on tent corners
- Fly and floor are silicone treated nylon rip-stop
- Fly and floor have 1200mm waterproof polyurethane coating
- Tent body is nylon and polyester mesh
- All seams taped with waterproof, solvent-free polyurethane tape (No PVC or VOC's)
- DAC Featherlite NFL pole system with Angled SF Hubs
- Ultralight plastic clips attach tent body to pole frame
- 11 Superlight aluminum J stakes
- Five interior mesh pockets
- Gear loft loops included
- Two internal media pockets
- Footprint sold separately
- Fast Fly setup available
- UL3 Fits both Wall and Large Trapezoid gear lofts - sold separately
- Compatible with Big Agnes Entertainment Center loft and PowerCase/Loft- sold separately
- Note: Listed are several weights for tents to aid your product research.
- Trail weight refers to poles, fly and tent body.
- Packed weight includes poles, fly, tent body, stakes, guy lines, stuff sacks, instructions, and packaging.
- Fast Fly weight refers to the poles, tent fly and accessory Fast Fly footprint.
- Trail Weight: 2 lb 15 oz
- Packed Weight: 3 lb 5 oz
- Footprint Weight: 6.5 oz
- Fast Fly Weight: 2 lb 4 oz
- Packed Size: 4.5" x 19.5"
- Floor Area: 39 sq ft
- Vestibule Area: 12 sq ft
- Head Height: 42"
- Foot Height: 22"
Manufacturer: Big Agnes
Model Number: THVFLY316