TenPoint’s sleek XLT bow assembly and FSB (Functionally Superior Bullpup) stock combine to create TenPoint's shortest and most compact bow ever. At 6.8-pounds, its size, weight, and superior maneuverability will appeal to those looking for user-friendly dynamite in a small package.
- TenPoint’s 3x Pro-View 2 Scope mounted on a machined aluminum 7/8-inch Fixed Dovetail Mount.
- Patented ACUdraw 50 cocking mechanism.
- Instant Detach 3-Arrow Quiver
- Ambidextrous Side-Mount Quiver Bracket
- Three-pack of TenPoint Pro Elite carbon arrows with practice points.
- Owner’s Instructional DVD
- TenPoint vehicle window sticker.
- Draw Weight: 185 lbs
- FBS: 352 (w/370 grain Pro Lite Arrow)
- FBS: 335 (w/420 grain Pro V22 Arrow)
- FBS: 333 (w/425 grain Pro Elite Arrow)
- FBS: 330 (w/ Magnum XX75 Arrow)
- FBS: 302 (w/545-grain FMJ Arrow)
- Foot lbs of Kinetic Energy: 102 (w/ 370 grain Pro Lite Arrow)
- Foot lbs of Kinetic Energy: 105 (w/ 420 grain Pro V22 Arrow)
- Foot lbs of Kinetic Energy: 105 (w/ 425 grain Pro Elite Arrow)
- Foot lbs of Kinetic Energy: 110 (w/ 545 grain FMJ Arrow)
- Length: 34.4"
- Width: 17.5"
- Power Stroke: 12.6"
- Weight: 6.8 lbs
Mossy Oak Infinity Camo, ACUdraw 50