Remington Model 700 American Wilderness 300 Winchester Magnum Rifle, 24'' 416 Stainless Steel Black Cerakote Barrel, Grayboe Fiberglass & Epoxy Stock Md: REM84555
In the wild and remote places that fuel your dreams, every opportunity is earned. The Model 700 AWR (American Wilderness Rifle) features a black Cerakote finish that protects its free-floated 5R barrel and legendary stainless steel action, forming a virtually indestructible barrier against corrosion and abuse. All solidly anchored within a high-performance Grayboe stock, it delivers the ultimate in strength, precision and all-weather durability.
- 416 stainless steel barreled action with black Cerakote finish that protects against corrosion, abuse and the harsh outdoor elements.
- 24” & 26” free-floated barrel with 5R rifling enabling longer periods between cleanings.
- High performance Grayboe stock consists of a high degree of fiberglass content. It is made under high pressure and heat to produce a very stable stock.
- X-Mark Pro externally adjustable trigger.
- Caliber: 300 Winchester Magnum
- Barrel Lengthh: 24 inches
- Magazine Capacity: 3
- Overall Length: 44.5 inches
- Twist: Right Hand, 1:10 5R
- Length of Pull: 13.375 inches
- Drop at Comb: 1.125 inches
- Drop at Heel: 1.375 inches
- Barrel Material: 416 Stainless Steel
- Barrel Finish: Black Cerakote
- Stock Material: Grayboe Fiberglass & Epoxy