Browning Rimfire T-Bolt 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire Rifle, 22" Steel Barrel 10-Round Magazine Capacity, Mossy Oak Bottomlands Composite Stock Md: 025228204
T-Bolt. The return of a legendary rimfire. We all remember the first time squeezing a trigger, usually consisting of simply plinking a few tin cans. For some of us, those first shots were from an original Browning T-Bolt, one of the most accurate, handy and easy-to-shoot rimfires ever produced. Those days can now be relived with today’s T-Bolt, a rifle every bit the equal of the original, with new features that put this unique rifle in a class by itself. The straight "T" bolt design lets you load and eject with a simple pull back and push forward. This system is unequaled among rimfires for raw bolt action speed -- nearly as fast as a semi-auto 22. But you retain all the accuracy advantages of a bolt action design. Today's T-Bolt has even more than the original.
- Caliber: 22 Winchester Magnum Rimfire
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Overall Length: 40.25"
- Length of Pull: 13.5"
- Drop at Comb: 5/8"
- Drop at Heel: 5/8"
- Weight: 4 lbs 9 oz
- Magazine Capacity: 10
- Twist Rate: 16"
- Barrel Finish: Satin Blued
- Stock Finish: Mossy Oak Bottomlands
- Chamber Finish: Polished
- Barrel Material: Steel
- Barrel Contour: Sporter
- Stock Material: Composite
- Recoil Pad: Plastic Buttplate with Magazine Storage Compartment
- Checkering: Textured Grip Panels
- Receiver Material: Steel
- Trigger Finish: Gold Plated
- Bolt Slide Finish: Brushed Polish
- Magazine Type: Double Helix
- Trigger Material: Alloy
- Trigger Guard Material: Composite
- Trigger Guard Engraving: None
- Drilled and Tapped for Scope: Yes