Daiwa Proteus Inshore Spinning Rod, 7'; 1 Piece Rod, 30-55 lb Line Rating Md: PRIN70HFS
The Daiwa Proteus Inshore Spinning Rod is great for any inshore species such as speckled trout, snook, tarpon, or cobia. This rod is built with high modulus carbon graphite with Daiwa's exclusive high volume fiber low resin design. This design makes these rods strong and light weight.
- Hybrid material handle (Cork+EVA) with Laser Etching logo
- Fuji Alconite ring guides with K-shape tangle free frames
- Fuji genuine reel seats
- Technique: Spinning
- Length: 7'0"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Heavy
- Action: Fast
- Line Rating Braid: 30-55 lbs.
- Guide Type: Fuji Alconite ring guides with K-shape tangle free frames
- Blank Material: high modulus carbon graphite
- Handle Material: Cork + EVA