Daiwa Saltist Inshore Spinning Rod 8' Length, 1pc Rod, 40-80 Line Rating, 40-80 Lbs Line Rating, Extra Heavy Power Md: STIN80XHFS
The Daiwa STIN80XHFS Saltist Inshore Spinning Rod is perfect for fishing for many different varieties of saltwater species. This coastal inshore rod is built with high modulus carbon graphite with Daiwa's exclusive high volume fiber low resin design. This design makes these rods strong and light weight.
- High Modulus carbon graphite with Daiwa exclusive HVF low-resign material
- Hybrid material cork and EVA handle
- Fuji Aluminum Oxide guides
- Fuji reel seat
- Technique: Spinning
- Length: 8'0"
- Number of Pieces: 1
- Power: Extra Heavy
- Action: Fast
- Line Rating: 40-80 (BRAID) lbs.
- Guide Type: Fuji Aluminum Oxide guides
- Blank Material: High Modulus carbon graphite with Daiwa exclusive HVF low-resign material
- Handle Material: Hybrid material cork and EVA handle