Pelican Im3300 Case with Foam, Camo Swirl Md: IM3300-S20001
This Camo Swirl Pelican iM3300 Long Storm Case with Foam from Pelican is made of injection molded HPX high performance resin, and features six press & pull latches, two double-layered soft-grip handles. It has four padlockable hasps, in-line wheels, vortex valve and powerful hinges. This case has foam padding with cutout for one long gun.
- Vortex Valve
- Powerful Hinges
- Lightweight Strong HPX Resin
- Six Press & Pull Latches
- Two Double-layered, Soft-grip Handles
- Four Padlockable Hasps
- In-line Wheels
- Color: Camo Swirl
- Body: Injection Molded HPX high performance resin
- Latch: Valox - Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Latch (ALT): Xenoy - Polyester/Polycarbonate blend
- O-Ring: Silicone Sponge
- Pins: Stainless Steel
- Pins (ALT): Aluminum
- Foam: 1.3/1.35 polyester
- Purge Body: Valox - Polybutylene Terephthalate (PBT)
- Purge Body (ALT): Xenoy - Polyester/Polycarbonate blend
- Purge Vent: Gortex membrane
- Purge O-Ring: Buna-N, 50-60 Durometer Shore A
- Lid Depth: 2.00"
- Bottom Depth: 4.00"
- Total Depth: 6"
- Interior (L X W X D): 50.50" x 14.00" x 6.00"
- Exterior (L X W X D): 53.80" x 16.50" x 6.70"
- Interior Volume: 2.45 ft³
- Weight With Foam: 23.00 lbs
- Weight Without Foam: 19.10 lbs
- Buoyancy: 153.86 lbs
- Minimum Temperature: -20° F
- Maximum Temperature: 140° F
- Certifications: MIL-STD-810F / ATA 300 / FED-STD-101C