Lancer Octagon, Handguard, Carbon Fiber Black, AR
- Octagon Carbon Fiber Handguards - Lancer has selected a carbon fiber layup / resin combination that will resist the heat associated with high volumes of small arms fire and is rigid enough for heavy use. Cooling slots have been provided to manage barrel temperature.
- 7075-T6 Aluminum Components - Where necessary, aircraft grade 7075-T6 aluminum has been used to ensure the durability and reliability of the handguard assembly, such as the upper receiver extension and the end cap. The carbon fiber tube is precision fit to the upper receiver extension and secured with fasteners to ensure a rigid connection. An end cap is provided to protect the end of the tube from rough handling damage.
Features & Options:
- Free float design ensures that the barrel is not affected by pressure on the handguard eliminating point of impact deviations
- Low profile carbon-fiber tube is as rigid and impact resistant as lightweight aluminum free float tube designs
Available with or without:
- Cooling slots; cooling slots will accept accessory rail hardware·
- Picatinny rail at 12 o’clock
Attachment points for quick-detach sling swivels at 3 and 9 o’clock
- Accessory slots at 6 o’clock for an accessory rail and holes for sling swivel stud so a bi-pod can be attached
- LCH5 and LCR5 models fit standard 5.56mm / .223rem AR and are available in five basic lengths; carbine, midlength, rifle length, rifle length plus and extra long
- LCH7 model fits DPMS LR-308 AR and Armalite / Rock River AR-10 .308 Cal AR rifles and is available in five basic lengths; carbine, midlength, rifle length, rifle length plus and extra long
Mfg Number: LCH5-15-V-0-NR