MEC PRESS 600 JR MK5 410 GA 3" 11/16OZ BAR
MEC is known for making high quality presses that will last. The 600 Jr. Mark 5 is MEC's most popular single stage model and for good reason. This press is easy to operate and can turn out 6 to 8 boxes of shotshells an hour.
MEC has redesigned the 600 Jr., our most popular model and the world's top selling shotshell reloader, to include popular features found on our more expensive models The MEC 600 Jr. Mark 5 can load eight to ten boxes per hour, and can be upgraded at a later date with the 285 CA primer feed, which eliminates the need to handle each primer individually. Best of all, the price won't shoot anyone's budget. Novice and seasoned gunners will appreciate these new features along with the time-tested excellence this single-stage reloader has provided over the years with quick, simple operation and a minimum of effort.
- Press Type: Single Stage
- Gauge: 410 Bore
- Shell Length: Factory set at 3"
- Can be converted to 2-1/2"
- Frame Material: Steel
- Cam-action Crimp Die
- Spindex Crimp Starter (swivels to align itself correctly with original shell creases)
- Priming Feature: Built in
- Load Rate: 6 to 8 boxes per hour (approximately 150-200 shells)
- Charge Bar Shot Weight: 11/16 Ounce charge bar (lead shot only)
- Powder Bushings Included: 10, 11, 12
- Gauge Conversions Available: Yes