The Scallion is one of Kershaw's most popular knives. With its handy 2 1/4-inch blade, the Scallion is the perfect size for lightweight and convenient pocket carry. And with its RealTree Hardwoods pattern camo handle, it's also the perfect size and the perfect knife for your next hunting trip—or every day carry.
The Scallion's recurve blade makes it handy for most campsite and field chores. It features a high-carbon stainless steel blade with good edge retention and excellent corrosion resistance. The bead-blasted finish gives the blade a matte look and it’s easy to maintain, too. Like all Scallions, the camo Scallion is equipped with SpeedSafe assisted opening. With SpeedSafe, you can open the blade one-handed—which can be extra convenient when you're in the great outdoors. Just pull back on the ambidextrous blade protrusion or push on the thumbstud and the blade moves out of the handle, ready for use.
The camo Scallion’s handle is anodized aluminum over steel liners. Anodizing not only enables the aluminum to accept the camo pattern but it actually strengthens the aluminum. For safety, the camo Scallion has a locking liner to keep it locked safely open and a Tip-Lock to keep it locked safely closed during transport.
- This knife is part of Kershaw’s series of hunting knives—for the toughness, durability, and edge-holding capabilities your next hunting trip demands.
- May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Assists you to open any SpeedSafe® knife quickly and easily with a manual push on the thumbstud or pull back on the flipper; built into many Kershaw best sellers.
- Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- The pocketclip is in a fixed position on the knife handle; usually it is positioned for tip-down, right-handed carry, though this may vary.
- When you see this on one of Kershaw knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- SpeedSafe® assisted opening
- Liner lock
- Single-position pocketclip
- Steel: 420HC, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: 6060-T6 anodized aluminum
- Blade length: 2 1/4 in. (5.8 cm)
- Closed length: 3 1/2 in. (8.4 cm)
- Overall length: 5 3/4 in. (14.6 cm)
- Weight: 2.3 oz.
Realtree Camo, Clam Pack