Slim, sharp, and simply must-have.
Even if you’ve never carried a knife with you every day, the Skyline just may convert you. Why? It’s so lightweight, slim, and comfortable to carry that it takes away any excuse for not having the right answer when someone asks, “hey, has anybody got a knife?” With the Skyline, you’ll always have the blade you need for everything from opening packages to slicing snacks.
The drop-point blade is versatile and offers good balance and a strong tip. The high-performance Sandvik 14C28N blade comes razor sharp and offers high wear and corrosion resistance. The profile of the Skyline is extra thin and it weighs in at just over two ounces making the Skyline a great choice for comfortable and discrete carry.
The deeply textured handle scales are G-10, barely add to the Skyline’s weight, and provide for a secure grip. The handle design itself, with its deep index-finger contour, further enhances the Skyline’s very secure grip. The Skyline opens manually with a built-in flipper. Just pull back on the flipper and add a slight wrist roll for quick and easy opening with left or right hand. A liner lock keeps the blade locked open for secure use.
- Flipper: May be used on either manual or assisted opening knives. The “flipper” is a protrusion on the back of the blade that the user can pull back on, or flip, in order to move the blade easily out of the handle.
- Manual: There is no mechanical assist, such as SpeedSafe, used to open the folding knife. It opens the classic, old-school way.
- Liner Lock: Locks the blade open during use; one side of the knife’s steel “liner,” the steel plate to which the handle scales are attached, moves into position behind the blade to securely lock it open.
- Reversible: Pre-drilled holes in the handle enable the user to change either the tip position or the side on which the knife carries.
- Made In The USA: When you see this on one of Kershaw's knives, it means the knife was made in Kershaw's Tualatin, Oregon manufacturing facility by skilled Kershaw knifemakers.
- Made in the USA
- Liner lock
- Flipper & thumbstud
- Reversible (tip-up/tip-down) pocketclip
- Steel: Sandvik 14C28N, bead-blasted finish
- Handle: Textured G-10
- Blade length: 3 1/8 in. (7.9 cm)
- Closed length: 41/4 in. (10.8 cm)
- Overall length: 7 3/8 in. (18.7 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz.