XM® Series knives have a robust, heavy duty construction with a handle that is similar to a tactical fixed-blade knife. These knives are engineered to be an ultra-light, precision balanced alternative to spring-loaded blades and locks. No spring-loaded opening mechanism or spring assisted lock means the fast deploying XM® will have a longer lifetime and open just as smoothly every time with little to no cleaning required. Manufactured with N690Co Cobalt enhanced, cryo-quenched, stainless steel blades and machined aircraft aluminum handles.
XM-1S Design Includes:
- Thick, ergonomic handles for enhanced comfort, increased force and better control when either bare-handed or wearing gloves
- Ruggedly thick blade for prying, digging and keeping a fine edge for cutting
- Enhanced pommel thrust engineered for safety when used in a tactical grip position.
- Accessible locking mechanism for easy cleaning in dirty or harsh environments
- Uncommonly wide serrations
- A ridged spine for extra control and force
- Deep, self cleaning finger grooves for added grip
- Dual titanium liners and an extra secure titanium liner lock
- Rust resistant components
- A tip-down spring-steel pocket clip that can be moved for right or left-handed use
- Chamfered Shackle wrench
- Light-weight spacer for improved comfort and thrust support
- Edge Type: Combo
- Lock Type: Liner Lock
- Deployment Mechanism: Thumbscrew
- Pocket Clip Configurations: Tip Down, Left and Right Handed
- Hardness: 58-60 HRC
- Overall Length: 8"
- Closed Length: 4.7"
- Weight: 6.5 oz
- Blade Length: 3.375"
- Blade Material: N690Co
- Blade Grind: Flat
- Blade Angle: 40 Degrees
- Blade Thickness: 0.19"
- Blade Color: Satin
- Blade Finish: Satin
- Handle Color: Black
- Handle Material: Machined Aircraft Aluminum
- Handle Thickness: 0.85"
1S, Black Combo Edge