Howa HGR36307DST Ranchland Compact Bolt 308 Winchester 20" King''s Desert Shado
One piece scope rail. Color matched, Nikko Stirling 3-10x42 Nighteater riflescope and rings. Scope and rings are anodized to match the color of the rifle stock. OD Green Hogue stocks have an OD Green anodized scope and Coyote Tan Hogue stocks have a tan anodized scope. Full Kings Desert Shadow camo dipped version includes a Kings Desert Shadow camo scope. Stocks feature non slip, cobblestone grip for sure handling, a fiberglass reinforced skeleton for strength and pillar bedding for rock solid accuracy. Short, 20 inch lightweight free floating barrel. One piece bolt with two locking lugs. M-16 style extractor and three position safety.
Manufacturer: HOWA/LEGACY SPORTS INT
Target quality H.A.C.T. 2-stage trigger breaks crisp with no creep.
The M-1500 action is made in Japan by Howa who also makes many rifle components for several US gun companies. Howa is the only big bore rifle manufacturer in Japan.
- Trigger: H.A.C.T. 2-stage
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Forged flat-bottom receiver with integral recoil lug
- One-piece forged bolt/handle (can be taken apart for cleaning by hand, no tools needed)
- 3 pressure relief holes in blot main body
- External Sako/m16 style extractor and m16 style internal plunger ejector
- Push-feed design
- 2 locking lugs and bolt handle acts as 3rd safety lug.
- The HACT trigger is set up like a drop-in unit, 2-stage, no external springs or transfer bars
- Trigger is set to 2.5- 3lb
- Serrated trigger shoe
- Three position safety