Finally, a training rifle in .22 caliber that looks, feels and shoots like Beretta's heralded ARX160 military assault rifle. Just like the military version, the ARX160 .22LR is lightweight, user friendly, and an ergonomic masterpiece. This is a rifle full of cool features that will be a thrill to put its paces at the range. Beyond its striking physical and working similarities to the combat version, it also shares its ambidextrous advantages. The two-position safety, magazine release, and cocking handle can all be set to the right or left hand preference. Picatinny rails allow the user to build on anything they can dream, The rifle can be dissembled for cleaning easily without tools, allowing access to clean the barrel from the back round. There is also easy access to the bolt and trigger system, just like with a .223 rifle. Constructed of reinforced polymer with flip up sights, the ARX160 .22LR gives shooters the experience of shooting the world's preeminent military rifle at a price they can afford.
- Ambidextrous, two position safety lever
- Easy access to the bolt and trigger system like .223 rifle
- Picatinny Rails following MIL STD 1913 in aluminium and polymer
- Ambidextrous magazine release
- Charging handle convertible from right to left when disassembled
- Adjustable polymer Flip Up sights
- 9" barrel system-pistol variant
- 20 rounds STANAG look magazine
- Action: Double
- Caliber: .22 Long Rifle (LR)
- Capacity: 30+1
- Grips: Black
- Frame Finish: Black
- Sights: Flip Up Front and Rear
- Weight: 5 lbs.