These Howa/Hogue Moonshine youth models are fitted with a Hogue OverMolded stock finished in Moon Shine's pink and purple Muddy Girl camo. They have a lightweight 20" blued barrel with a #1 contour.
- Finish: Blued
- Trigger: Two-Stage
- Action: Bolt
- Caliber: 7mm-08 Remington
- Barrel Length: 20"
- Safety: 3 Position
- Stock: Hogue OverMolded Muddy Girl Camo
- Length: 39.25"
- Weight: 7.15 lbs
Target quality H.A.C.T. 2-stage trigger breaks crisp with no creep.
The M-1500 action is made in Japan by Howa who also makes many rifle components for several US gun companies. Howa is the only big bore rifle manufacturer in Japan.
- Trigger: H.A.C.T. 2-stage
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Forged flat-bottom receiver with integral recoil lug
- One-piece forged bolt/handle (can be taken apart for cleaning by hand, no tools needed)
- 3 pressure relief holes in blot main body
- External Sako/m16 style extractor and m16 style internal plunger ejector
- Push-feed design
- 2 locking lugs and bolt handle acts as 3rd safety lug.
- The HACT trigger is set up like a drop-in unit, 2-stage, no external springs or transfer bars
- Trigger is set to 2.5- 3lb
- Serrated trigger shoe
- Three position safety