Few firearms ever earn the level of respect the Browning BPS boasts. The BPS has a solid reputation for long-lasting durability and an uncanny ability to keep on working in spite of what Mother Nature does to stop it. This shouldn’t come as a surprise because the BPS has what most other pump shotguns don’t — features like rigid dual machined steel action bars, a forged and machined steel receiver, a convenient top-tang safety and bottom ejection for ambidextrous operation, and legendary Browning balance and handling. That’s why the BPS continues to be the pump shotgun serious shotgunners like you can always rely on.
- Receiver: Forged and machined steel
- Barrel: Ventilated rib
- Action: Bottom ejection; Dual steel action bars; 3 1/2" chamber; Top-tang safety; Magazine capacity - Four in the magazine plus one in the chamber
- Stock: Composite • Dura-Touch® Armor Coating; Mossy Oak® camo finishes
- Three Standard Invector choke tubes; Brass front bead sight
- Gauge: 10
- Chamber Size: 3 1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Overall Length: 50"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 1/2"
- Drop at Heel: 2 1/2"
- Weight: 10 lbs. 9 oz.
- Chokes: Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified
- Rib Width: 5/16"
- Wood Finish: Dura-Touch Armor Coating, Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Stock/Grip: Composite