The name Browning is synonymous with no-nonsense, high-performance autoloaders having superb finish and unmatched handling. And with an easily recognizable semi-humpbacked receiver silhouette, Browning’s Silver shotguns perfectly honor that historic legacy. Sharing the same proven Active Valve gas operation as the Gold, the Silver is one of the softest recoiling and easiest shooting guns available today, delivering up to a 50% decrease in felt recoil over the competition. The Active Valve also makes the Silver one of the most versatile and reliable shotguns around, able to fire a wide range of factory loads under the most extreme conditions. Back-Bored Barrel Technology ensures your shot patterns are tight, dense, even and consistent, and provides an additional reduction in felt recoil. See your Browning dealer and pull the trigger on a Silver today.
- Receiver: Aluminum alloy; Semi-humpback design
- Barrel: Lightweight profile; Ventilated rib
- Action: Gas operated autoloader; 3 1/2" chamber; Active Valve System reliably cycles a wide range of loads
- Stock: Composite; Dura-Touch® Armor Coating; Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades camo finish
- Three Invector-Plus choke tubes; Brass front bead sight
- Gauge: 12
- Chamber Size: 3 1/2"
- Magazine Capacity: 4
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Overall Length: 47"
- Length of Pull: 14 1/4"
- Drop at Comb: 1 3/4"
- Drop at Heel: 2"
- Weight: 7 lbs. 8 oz.
- Chokes Included: Full, Improved Cylinder, Modified
- Rib Width: 1/4"
- Metal Finish: Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades
- Wood Finish: Mossy Oak® Shadow Grass Blades