These Howa/Hogue Moonshine models are fitted with a Hogue OverMolded stock
finished in one of Moon Shine's custom finishes - Muddy Girl or Harvest
Moon. The 22" blued barrel has a #2 contour.
- Action: Bolt
- Caliber: 308 Winchester/7.62 NATO
- Barrel Length: 22"
- Trigger: Two-Stage
- Safety: 3 Position
- OAL: 42.25"
- Weight: 7.75 lbs
- Stock: Hogue OverMolded Harvest Moon Camo
- Metal Finish: Stainless Steel
Target quality H.A.C.T. 2-stage trigger breaks crisp with no creep.
The M-1500 action is made in Japan by Howa who also makes many rifle components for several US gun companies. Howa is the only big bore rifle manufacturer in Japan.
- Trigger: H.A.C.T. 2-stage
- Cold hammer forged barrel
- Forged flat-bottom receiver with integral recoil lug
- One-piece forged bolt/handle (can be taken apart for cleaning by hand, no tools needed)
- 3 pressure relief holes in blot main body
- External Sako/m16 style extractor and m16 style internal plunger ejector
- Push-feed design
- 2 locking lugs and bolt handle acts as 3rd safety lug.
- The HACT trigger is set up like a drop-in unit, 2-stage, no external springs or transfer bars
- Trigger is set to 2.5- 3lb
- Serrated trigger shoe
- Three position safety