The name says it all. A composite Mark V rifle that’s loaded with accuracy-enhancing features.
- Factory-tuned, fully adjustable trigger*
- Hand-laminated, raised comb, Monte Carlo composite stock with matte gel coat finish and spiderweb accents
- Button-rifled, #3 contour (.705 muzzle diameter) free-floated stainless steel barrel with recessed target crown
- CNC-machined 6061 T-6 aluminum bedding plate
- Pachmayr® Decelerator® pad
* Sear engagement factory set at .008 to .014, with let-off weight set at approximately 3.5 pounds. Additional sear engagements must be performed by a Weatherby Service Center or qualified gunsmith.
- Caliber: 30-378 Weatherby
- Barrel Length: 28"
- Overall Length: 45 5/8"
- Weight: 9 lbs
- Capacity: 2+1
- Rifling: 1-10"