The Arsenal SAM7R-61 is the closest thing to a real milled Russian AK-47 as you can get. With a forged and milled reciever, hammer forged 16.3" barrel and classic black furniture, this AK is perfect from the box.
Arsenal, Inc., the premier American importer and manufacturer of semi-auto rifles, is proud to offer to American shooters the Bulgarian-made SAM7R. This 7.62x39 caliber rifle combines authentic, high-quality features rarely seen in the American market. From its intermediate-length trapdoor buttstock to its removable four-port muzzle brake, every component of the SAM7R is engineered to provide decades of dependable and accurate service. The SAM7R rifle is bound to become a sought-after shooter and collectible firearm.
Arsenal’s Exclusive Milled And Forged Receiver Each SAM7R receiver is milled from a hot-die hammer forged receiver blank by the Arsenal Co. of Bulgaria. Other milled-receiver AKs are machined from bar stock, but Arsenal’s hot-die hammer forging produces stronger and finer-grained steel. Internal voids and cooling deformations are eliminated by the 5-ton hammer forging process.
Each forged receiver blank requires over 5.5 hours of milling before assembly. This forging and milling process is complex and time-intensive, but Arsenal’s meticulous attention to detail delivers a receiver of unequalled strength, precision and durability.
- 16.3” Cold hammer-forged barrel from Arsenal’s Bulgarian factory
- 10 Round Magazine
- Accepts all 7.62x39 AK-47 magazines
- 36.5" Overall
- 8 lbs without magazine
- 100% production parts and components
- Bulgarian hot die hammer forged milled receiver, bolt, bolt carrier, and double-hook trigger
- Hard chrome plated bore and chamber
- Removable 4-port muzzle brake with 14x1mm left-hand threads
- 13.4” Intermediate length US-made 10” trapdoor buttstock
- AK scope side rail
- Cleaning rod
- Bayonet Lug
- Black polymer furniture
- 922(r) compliant with US or imported magazines