In the firearm industry few companies can compete with the number of historically significant contributions that Winchester Firearms has made. With the iconic Winchester Model 1866 Repeating Rifle commonly credited as the "Gun that Won the West" still being used for hunting, defense, and recreational shooting today it is no wonder their legacy continues to grow. When it comes time to upgrade or replace your current hunting/defense firearm pick up a Winchester Model 70, Model 94, Model 1886, Super X3, Super X2, or Model 101 and you will have a piece of American History that is functional and reliable as the Legacy it was born from.
This is a great year to be a lover of Winchester Repeating Arms and especially the Super X3 family of shotguns.
Feel it for yourself. The bold look of the Super X3 is more than just aesthetic. The stock, grip and forearm dimensions are slimmer for a lighter, more controlled feel. Contributing to the feeling of lightness is an ultralight alloy magazine tube and recoil spring system that removes a half pound of weight. The lightweight barrel further reduces weight with a narrow profile and a machined rib. Inside the barrel you'll find .742" Back-Bored Technology for the ideal combination of shot uniformity and velocity. Winchester Repeating Arms is respected for producing reliable, good looking, top performing shotguns. Our latest Super X3 models are no different. The self-adjusting Active Valve ensures speed, recoil reduction and durability in all conditions. An entirely look with flowing lines adds a modern flare. Shoulder a Super X3 to feel the future of Winchester Firearms.
- Caliber / Gauge: 20
- Magazine Capacity: 4x 2-3/4" Shells
- Barrel Length: 26"
- Nominal Overall Length: 47"
- Nominal Length of Pull: 14.25"
- Nominal Drop at Comb: 1.75"
- Nominal Drop at Heel: 2"
- Nominal Weight: 6 lbs. 10 oz.
- Chokes Included: Invector Plus Choke Tubes Full, Modified, Improved Cylinder
- Chamber Size: 3"
- Metal Finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Wood Finish: Mossy Oak Shadow Grass Blades
- Stock / Grip: Synthetic Stock with Textured Gripping Surfaces
- .742" Back-Bored TECHNOLOGY provides optimum shot patterns
- Hard Chrome Chamber and Bore
- Vent Rib
- Truglo Long Bead Fiber Optic Front Sight
- Active Valve Gas System
- Quadra Vent Ports
- Drop Out Trigger Group
- Ambidextrous Crossbolt Safety
- Cast Drop Shims and Length of Pull Spacers