The "Fusil Automatique Léger" (Light Automatic Rifle) was originally developed in Belgium by Fabrique Nationale de Herstal, commonly known as FNH. The widespread use of the FAL by many NATO militaries during the cold war earned it the famous nickname "the right arm of the free world". Operating by means of a tried tested short stroke, spring operated piston, the design is still very relevant in today's modern firearm market. To own a FAL rifle is to own a piece of history.
DSA FAL rifles are completely interchangeable with the original FN metric FAL. The company also produces spare parts and proprietary accessories for the FAL. Unlike other FAL manufacturers, DSA is not just a parts set assembler. Every FAL part is actually fabricated in house and through carefully selected qualified long term vendors.
- Lightweight aluminum lower receiver
- 21" premium bipod-cut barrel with threade Belgian short flashider
- Injection molded fiberglass reinforced military grade handguard
- Synthetic buttstock
- Standard synthetic pistol grip
- Elevation adjustable protected post front sight
- Windage adjustable rear peep sight
- Detachable 20 round magazine
- Adjustable sling
- Hard gun case & manual