The STEYR HS .50 opens a new era of long range shooting. The cold hammer forged barrel provides excellent sub MOA accuracy at an effective range up to 1500 m.
An important feature of the HS .50 is the ability to quickly assemble and disassemble the weapon platform. This allows for very rapid deployment as well as breakdown. The barrel-mounted scope also increases the speed of assembly, ensures accuracy between uses and also allows for quick conversion of specialty optics for a wide range of applications.
Single shot design that breaks down in minute to transport in the included fitted hard case with wheels, FAA approved for check in baggage..
Fold up bi-pod is extendable to suit your needs.
The scope base stays attached to the barrel when the weapon is broken down. The fitted case can be adjusted to accommodate the attached scope.
This is a serious super long range rifle that can very easily handle any 1000 yard match. If you are up to it this rifle can make accurate hits at one mile.
- Caliber: .50 BMG
- Action: Bolt Action, single shot
- Barrel Length: 34" with high-efficiency muzzle brake
- Weight: 12.4 kg / 28.5 lbs. approx.
- Overall Length: 1.370 mm / 54"
- Magazine Type: None
- Magazine Capacity: None (single shot)
- Trigger: Single trigger,2 stage, factory set 4.00 lbs.
- Safety: Trigger safety
- Scope Mounts: Mil. Std. 1913 rail
- Stock Plain, butt plate with rugged bipod