Food Supply Depot Entrée Variety Bucket provides 21,370 calories filled with nutrition and taste. All eight meals are tried-and-true family favorites. With just water and a few minutes of cooking, you will unlock the flavor of home with such meals as their Creamy Stroganoff or Wisconsin Cheddar and Pasta. After a hard day, there is nothing better than whipping up a nutritious meal just like grandma in less time than you could drive through for fast food. So tasty, so convenient, it just makes sense to use them during your busy week.
- Rio Grande Beans and Rice: 3 individual pouches totaling 2,520 calories.
- Wild Mushroom Risotto: 3 individual pouches totaling 2,790 calories.
- Creamy Stroganoff: 3 individual pouches totaling 2,970 calories.
- Southwest White Bean Chili: 3 individual pouches totaling 2,700 calories.
- Wisconsin Cheddar & Pasta: 3 individual pouches totaling 2,790 calories.
- Tomato Florentine Soup: 3 individual pouches totaling 2,400 calories.
- Rotini á la Marinara: 4 individual pouches totaling 2,800 calories.
- Nantucket Potato Soup: 4 individual pouches totaling 2,400 calories.
- Only needs water and a few minutes of cooking to prepare.
- Individually packaged in family-sized pouches (approx. 2 adults/ 2 children).
- 3-ply mylar pouches have the sealing power to keep freshness in and the pests out.
- Oxygen extraction procedure that further protects nutrition and taste.
- Easy, re-sealable lids that allow opening and closing without unnecessarily exposing the other pouches to air.
- Convenient handles and sensible weight for easy transportation.
- Interlocking bucket design that makes stacking easy and stable.
- For less than a drive-thru value meal, their mouthwatering entrées nourish your body and comfort your soul.