A 72 Hour Kit is essential for any emergency. According to Homeland Security, “Your 72 Hour Kit could mean the difference between life and death.”
FSD makes gathering 72 hours worth of food … EASY.
With a total of 17,750 calories, Food Supply Depot 72-hour kit provides nine, balanced meals, beverages and staples.
You have almost 18,000 calories to divide between the members of your family. Determining the number of kits you will need is as easy as 1, 2, 3. Here is an example from beginning to end:
FSD 72 Hour Kit provides 17,750 total calories or 5,916 calories per day.
17,750 calories / 3 days = 5,916 calories per day
1. Estimate the daily caloric intake of each person in your family. We determined that dad would need 2,000 calories; mom would need 1,400 calories; and a 9-year old child would need 1,100 calories. (Remember that these are mostly vegetarian calories, so they are full of nutrition.)
2. Calculate your family’s daily caloric needs. There are 2 adults and 1 child. 2,000 + 1,400 + 1,100 = 4,500 calories per day for Food Supply Depot family.
3. Determine the number of kits. 5,916 is greater than 4,500, so their family of 2 adults and 1 child needs one 72 Hour Kit. 5,916 > 4,500 = 1 kit (1,416 calorie surplus).
Don’t Forget to Pack Your Sound Reasoning and Clear Thought.
Think of the calming influence a warm, comforting meal will have on fear and anxiety during a disaster.
Clear thought and sound reasoning are hard to pack in a 72 Hour Kit, yet …FSD makes it SIMPLE.
Everyone will benefit from such meals as Rotini á la Marinara or Southwest White Bean Chili or maybe even Wild Mushroom Risotto. All you need is water and a few minutes of cooking, and you and your family will experience the difference of being FSD PREPARED.
There is No Better Time to Serve Comfort Food than During an Emergency.
- Honey Almond Granola: 2 individual pouches totaling 3,100 calories.
- Harvest 6 Grain Cereal: 1 individual pouch totaling 880 calories.
- Wild Mushroom Risotto: 2 individual pouches totaling 1,860 calories.
- Rotini á la Marinara: 1 individual pouch totaling 700 calories.
- Southwestern White Bean Chili: 2 pouches totaling 1,800 calories.
- Wisconsin Cheddar and Pasta: 1 pouch totaling 930 calories.
- Refreshing Grape: 3 pouches totaling 2,700 calories.
- Refreshing Orange: 3 pouches totaling 2,700 calories.
- Rice: 1 individual pouch totaling 2,000 calories.
- Individually packaged in family-sized pouches.
- 3-ply Mylar pouches have the sealing power to keep freshness in and the pests out.
- Oxygen extraction procedure that further protects nutrition and taste.
- Easy, re-sealable lids that allow opening and closing without unnecessarily exposing the other pouches to air.
- Convenient handles and sensible weight for easy transportation.
- Innovative interlocking design makes stacking easy and stable.