The Swedish FireKnife is a collaboration between Light My Fire and Mora of Sweden. This is more than just an extremely sharp, flexible, and sturdy all-around knife: the handle contains a fire starter. In other words, you can gut and clean a fish, split kindling and light a campfire with one single handy tool.
- Mora of Sweden makes this flexible and sturdy blade of Sandvik 12C27 stainless steel.
- Scandinavian grind.
- Polypropylene sheath with clip.
- High-friction, TPE rubber handle.
- An original Swedish FireSteel® Scout, with approximately 3,000 strikes, twist locks into the handle for lighting campfires, gas stoves, and barbecues.
- Swedish FireSteel firestarter works equally well when wet, performs at all altitudes, and produces a 3,000°C (5,400°F) spark.
- Dimensions (in sheath): 8.7" x 1.8" x 1.2" (22 cm x 4.5 cm x 3 cm)
- Knife Length: 8.5" (21.5 cm)
- Blade Length: 3.9" (10 cm)
- Weight (w/ sheath): 3.4 oz. (94 g)