Originally developed for the Swedish Department of Defense, Swedish FireSteel is a flash of genius. Its 3000°C spark makes fire building easy in any weather, at any altitude. Used by a number of armies around the world, Swedish FireSteel's dependability has already made it a favorite of survival experts, hunters, fishermen, and campers. It has also found its way into cabins and backyards as a foolproof way to light stoves and gas-barbecues.
- Durable. Scout model lasts 3,000 strikes
- Produces a 3000°C (5500°F) spark
- Waterproof container of TinderDust included
- Bright spark can be used as emergency signal
- TinderDust has up to 80% resin content, is easy to light and produces an extremely hot flame.
Scout/Tinder Dust Combo, Red