The UCO Lumora LED Lantern is a compact and collapsible lantern that provides up to 180 lumens of light that is comfortable to read by. The Lumora's frosted globe slides down easily to switch between lantern and flashlight modes when you need more focused lighting. The Lumora can also be attached to any tripod, walking stick, or other device with a 1/4-20 mounting screw. The on/off switch controls the brightness of the lantern—just hold the button and it will dim or brighten, then it flashes twice when it has reached the lowest/highest setting. Perfect for auto and home emergency preparedness kits, RVs, and around the campsite.
- Durable base with extendable feet for additional stability.
- Collapsible lantern is rugged, water resistant, and easy to transport.
- Bright R3 XP-G CREE LED provides a diffused white light, in lantern mode, up to 180 lumens.
- Frosted globe slides up and down easily to allow use as lantern or flashlight.
- Dimming switch controls on/off and switching from bright to low light to conserve batteries.
- Attaches to any device with a 1/4-20 mounting screw.
- Includes a dual hook for hanging.
- Battery Type (not included): Four 1.5V AA alkaline
- Battery Life—up to: 190 hours on low
- Bulb Type: Super bright R3 XP-G CREE LED
- Highly water resistant: IPX 6
- Beam Projection: 250 ft. (75 m)
- Dimensions—open: 8.0? high x 2.5? diameter (20.5 cm x 6.5 cm)
- Dimensions—closed: 5.5? high x 2.5? diameter (14 cm x 6.5 cm)
- Weight (w/ batteries): 8.0 oz. (228 g)