The Start launch marks Viper’s debut in producing folding knives for the tactical-military field. Built under the banner of robustness and performance, it does not give up on the fine finish such as the rounded spacers and the tremendously precise pairing, usually reserved to gentleman’s knives. This version features a Bead-blast black canvas micarta® handle.
- Black Canvas Micarta Handle
- Bead Blast Bohler N690 Steel
- Stainless Steel Clip
- Overall Length: 9 1/4"
- Blade Length: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 6 oz
- Blade: Bead blast finish, Böhler N690 Co stainless steel, thickness 3.7mm, hardness HRC 58-60
- Handle: black canvas micarta®
- Liners: AISI 301 hardened stainless steel
- Spacers/Lever: W.Nr. 1.4116 stainless steel
- Screws/pivot screw: AISI 303 stainless steel
- Clip: W.Nr. 1.4034 tempered and bead blasted stainless steel
- Locking mechanism: advanced lock-back, two wire springs
Black Micarta, Bead Blast