The Start launch marks Viper’s debut in producing folding knives for the tactical-military field. Built under the banner of robustness and performance, it does not give up on the fine finish such as the rounded spacers and the tremendously precise pairing, usually reserved to gentleman’s knives. This version with the carbon fibre shells adds on an extra touch of modernity and innovation.
- Carbon Fiber Handle
- PVD Coated D2 Steel
- Stainless Steel Clip
- Overall Length: 9 1/4"
- Blade Length: 4 1/2"
- Weight: 6 oz
- Blade: PVD coated, D2 steel, thickness 3.7 mm, hardness HRC 58-60.
- Handle: carbon fibre
- Liners: AISI 301 hardened stainless steel.
- Spacers/Lever: W.Nr. 1.4116 stainless steel.
- Screws/pivot screw: AISI 303 stainless steel.
- Clip: W.Nr. 1.4034 tempered and bead blasted stainless steel.
- Locking mechanism: advanced lock-back, two wire springs.
Carbon Fiber, PVD Coated