In the modern war scenarios the knife is becoming less of a weapon and more of a field tool. The Viper's Tank was born with this focus: a robust tool that is suitable for any field work. To keep the weight acceptable we preferred to keep the length reasonable but to further extend and bend the handle. This allows clasping it better by being able to change the balance and the angle between the wrist and the edge.
- Handle scales are Phenol resin, impregnated into a cotton canvas
- D2 Steel Aspis Coating
- Cordura Sheath
- Overall Length: 11 1/4"
- Blade Length: 6"
- Weight Length: 15.17 oz
- Blade: AISI D2 tool steel, vacuum heat treated, HRC 58/60. 5.8 mm thick
- Surface finish: “Aspis” coating
- Handle: full tang with removable light brown Handle made of scales, made of Phenol resin, impregnated into a cotton canvas
- Sheath: Cordura® sheath made in Italy by Vega Holster®. MO.L.L.E. compatible