With the Free Viper achieved a milestone in the safety field. Viper's Smartlock® system, used for the first time on this folder, solves every problem that can impact the classic liner-lock structural design. Furthermore, thanks to its handy spinal slide, the user can choose to completely block the mechanism. To close the blade down the slide has to be brought back to its initial position.
- Black G-10 Handle
- PVD Coated D2 Steel
- Stainless Steel Clip
- Overall Length: 8.5"
- Blade Length: 3.75"
- Weight: 4.5oz
- Blade: AISI D2 tool steel; vacuum heat treated, dual phase tempering, cryogenic heat treatment; thickness 3,6 mm; hardness HRC 58/60; PVD Coated
- Handle: Black G-10.
- Scale: fixed and rocking parts in AISI 420C tempered steel.
- Slide: hard anodised 6026 aluminium.
- Screws/pivot screw: AISI 303 stainless steel.
- Clip: Tempered stainless steel; satin finished.
- Mechanism: Smart Lock® mechanism (Patent PCT/IT2012/00283).