The heavy-duty utility folder is the must have, go-to tool of every tactical professional. Carried in your pocket, on your tactical vest, lashed to your web gear (or discreetly tucked away in your briefcase or purse) the utility folder is the one blade that gets a real workout, day in and night out. Coyote tan has attained common usage in the last decade among military personnel due to the fact that it blends in well just about anywhere, and works well with almost any camouflage pattern.
- Blade Length: 3 1/4"
- The Browning Black Label Stone Cold Tanto tactical folder is more than equal to any task and any situation.
- The hollow ground partially serrated tanto blade is crafted from 440 stainless steel and has a black oxide blade finish for reduced visual signature plus an ambidextrous thumb stud.
- The liner lock design holds the blade securely in position and the sculpted grip sports finger choils, checkered G-10 laminate scales with flush mounted fasteners.
- A glass breaking point and opening assist lever are standard equipment.
- The four-way pocket clip lets you set up the Stone Cold Tanto for hinge-up or hinge down carry on either right or left side.
Tanto, Coyote Tan