The Quantum EXO PTi Spinning Reel features an exoskeletal hybrid construction that combines ultra-rigid aluminum alloy in load bearing areas with a lightweight composite for a 50% weight reduction in non-critical locations. Quantum EXO PTi reels offer the lightest possible frame with no sacrifice in strength. It's 38% stronger than magnesium and 6 times stronger than a graphite composite frame. Single-piece aluminum frame is machined with computer-guided precision to hold all critical components in perfect alignment.
Exclusive LMS Line Management System allows your line to be directed to the line roller even more smoothly upon retrieve. PT drag systems feature ceramic washers to dissipate heat during long runs.
- Customized, high-grade stainless bearings minimize vibration and friction
- Special polymer cage for added sensitivity and corrosion protection
- Polymer-stainless hybrid PT bearings
- Lightweight aluminum crank handle
- Continuous Anti-Reverse
- Gear Ratio: 5.2:1
- Bearings: 10 + 1
- Reel Weight: 9.7 oz.
- Mono Line Capacity: 12 lb./225 yds.
- Max Drag: 20 lbs.
- Line Retrieval: 36" per turn