The Revo® Toro NaCl™ takes corrosion protection to the next level with a high line capacity in an ergonomic low profile design. Named for salt (NaCl), it features frame and handle side side plates that are constructed of X2- Cräftic™ alloy giving the reel added stability in salt water and the durability needed whether you target big reds or Calico bass on the west coast. Additionally the reel is perfectly suited for large fresh water species like Muskie. Six stainless steel High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR®) bearings plus a roller bearing provide ensure corrosion protection for smooth operation on the water. A powerful Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides 22lbs of fish stopping power. Both the 50 and 60 size reels come with a single extended power handle with an extra-large round EVA knob and extended dual power handle with two large round EVA knobs. Both high capacity low profile reels hold approximately the same amount of line as a 5000 and 6000 size round reel respectively.
- 6 stainless steel HPCR® bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2-Cräftic™ alloy frame and side plate for increased corrosion resistance
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- Aircraft grade aluminum spool allows for a high strength spool that is extremely lightweight for greater casting performance
- Pitch centrifugal brake system
- Duragear™ brass gear for extended gear life
- Lube port for easy access maintenance
- Synchronized level wind system improves line lay and castability
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Extended bent handle with power knobs for increased cranking power
- Dual anti reverse provides additional backup for high pressure situations
- Model No.: 1265431
- Inches Per Turn: 6.4:1
- Gear Ratio: 30.9
- Retrieve Speed: High
- Spool Capacity (Mono): 14 lbs. / 250 yds.
- Spool Capacity (Braid): 30 lbs. / 330 yds.
- Weight (ozs.): 11
- Hand Retrieve: Right
- Maximum Drag (Lbs.): 22
60, High Speed