Utilizing a combination of advanced materials and a compact design, the Revo® STX weight has been reduced over 2.5 ounces. That’s a 29% weight reduction over the previous model! The reduction in weight, combined with the EVA knobs allows you to fish all day with less fatigue. An upgraded X2- Cräftic™ alloy frame provides more advanced corrosion protection and the side plates are constructed from weight reducing C6 Carbon. The more powerful D2 Gear System in the Revo STX features the widest range of ratios in the Revo family with 6.4:1, 7.1:1 and a super high speed 8.0:1 ratio model that pulls in a blistering 33 inches per turn of the handle. The combination of a Magnetic Brake and sealed Centrifugal Brake allow almost limitless adjustment with the Infini Brake System. The centrifugal brake controls the first half of the cast when the spool is rotation at its maximum speed. Once the spool slows, the magnetic brake then acts on the spool to keep it under control during the last half of the cast.
- 10 High Performance Corrosion Resistant (HPCR®) bearings + 1 roller bearing provides increased corrosion protection
- X2- Cräftic™ alloy frame for increased corrosion resistance
- C6 carbon side plates provide significant weight reduction without sacrificing strength and durability
- Carbon Matrix™ drag system provides smooth, consistent drag pressure across the entire drag range
- D2 Gear Design™ provides a more efficient gear system while improving gear durability
- Infini™ brake system allows almost limitless adjust ability to handle any fishing situation
- Infini II™ spool design for extended cast ability and extreme loads
- Compact bent handle and star provide a more ergonomic design
- Ti coated line guide reduces friction and improves durability
- Model No.: 1265420
- Inches Per Turn: 6.4:1
- Gear Ratio: 26
- Retrieve Speed: Standard
- Spool Capacity (Mono): 12 lbs. / 145 yds.
- Spool Capacity (Braid):30 lbs. / 140 yds.
- Weight (ozs.): 6.35
- Hand Retrieve: Left
- Maximum Drag (Lbs.): 20
Standard Speed, Left Hand