Penn Senator® rods are truly solid performers, each featuring the unsurpassed strength and power of solid yet lightweight fiberglass construction. Regardless the species you’re are after, these trolling rods can help you land big fish. One piece, blank through butt construction makes these rods practically indestructible. Lightweight fiberglass blanks deliver the action and lifting power to beat big, powerful fish without wearing out the angler.
- The tip section of the rod is solid and not hollow to virtually eliminate breakage even under extreme stress.
- Aftco Rollers
- Featuring Aftco® roller stripper and tip guides to provide frictionless motion on all types of line.
- EVA fore grips give anglers added comfort for long battles and maximize grip against hard pulling fish.
- 1-Piece tubular glass blank with solid tip
- Chrome plated guides between roller guides to prevent corrosion and increase strength
- Aluminum gimbal with cover, designed to prevent corrosion
- Machine aluminum reel seat
- Slick butt
- Length: 6'6"
- 1 Piece
- Line Weight: 60-40lbs.
- Guides and Tips: 5+1
- Guide Type: Aftco
- Rod Butt: Aluminum
6'6", 40-60 lb, Slick Butt