Built Penn tough, the Tuna Stick™ boat rods feature a one piece tubular glass blank with a solid tip perfect for fighting fish in the chair or on the deck. Paired with an International® VSX, any angler becomes a formidable opponent to the largest offshore species. Between ideal tapers and quality craftsmanship, the Tuna Stick should be your first choice when looking for and offshore trolling rod.
- 1-Piece tubular glass blank with solid tip
- Aftco roller guides - Aftco guides provide frictionless motion on all types of line
- Stuart aluminum reel seat - Stuart components provide increased strength and aluminum butts allow for easy access in and out of a rod holder
- EVA fore grips
- Stuart Aluminum straight butt section
- Aluminum gimbal with cover, designed to prevent corrosion
- Line Weight: 50-100lbs.
- Guides and Tips: Aftco
5'6", 50-100 lb, Aluminum Butt